25 REASONS ALL ADULTS SHOULD SCOOT
Goodbye stress. Hello to moving around in style.
Here’s 25 reasons you should be scooting.
1. Scooting will help you get from A-B quickly and cheaply.
2. You will surprise yourself at how fun it can be.
3. It’s easy to learn how to scoot.
4. There’s nothing more enjoyable than scooting with the kids.
5. And in doing so makes them think you are very cool.
6. There is no age limit. Scooting is for everyone.
7. Scooters are simple to fold down and light to carry.
8. It makes nipping to the shops for that pint of milk a breeze.
9. Scooting burns more calories than cycling. Up to 480 calories an hour to be exact (based on Energy Expenditure (Kenny, Wilmore and Costill, 2015).
10. Scooting is great for toning and strengthening your muscles. See how here.
11. Scooting keeps you warm in Winter
12. It will save you money. A ton of it. In petrol filling costs alone.
13. No need to worry about find a parking space.
14. No need to worry about traffic wardens either.
15. You won’t be breaking the law. Riding scooters on pavement is completely legal.
16. You can colour co-ordinate your scooter to suit your mood. We have ribbons, bells, lights and scooter carry straps in a variety of patterns and colours. See them all here >>
17. It’s easier than riding a bike, getting in the car, finding a space, waiting at traffic lights etc etc.
18. Hugh Jackman does it. Have a look here
19. As does Naomi Watts & Kirstie Allsopp
20. And when he’s not running the country. David Cameron relaxes with a ride on his Micro scooter. As does his wife it seems
21. Scooting is free! Need we say more.
22. Scooters are the perfect way to get around festivals. Tres chic.
23.They are environmentally friendly
24. You can start a scooter race at your child’s sports day. And instantly become the most popular parent in the playground.
25. We have 13 of the best adult Micro scooters to choose from here. And they all come with free delivery!
25 not out. So what do you think? Convinced yet? Or maybe you already ride a scooter?
Brucie bonus point – Aaron loved our list. This is how he uses his scooter