A scooter is for life not just for Christmas...And because our Micro scooters are so well made this has never been more true. With that in mind here's our guide to keeping your scooter in tip top condition. HOW TO PERFORM A SCOOTER MOT
- Spin the wheels on your scooter – to make sure they go round easily and do not stick
- Check that your wheels don’t wobble from side to side.
- The steering should turn easily and your height adjustment lever should be secure.
- Check the end of your handlebars are covered otherwise it could be dangerous if you fall on them.
- Push the scooter’s brakes – the wheels should stop going round.
- Check the bolts holding the wheels in are securely fastened – you should do this regularly to prevent the wheels from falling off.
- Make sure your safety helmet fits securely and that the strapping is not frayed or worn.