- Scooting can be faster than walking, more fun and healthier than coming by car
- Scooting is green – scooters don’t pollute the air with exhaust fumes, the only energy they use is pupil power!
- More children scooting or cycling to school will lead to improved health and fitness, reduced congestion and pollution around schools.
- Pupils who scoot or cycle are more confident, more independent and perform better at school!
- Scooting is fun, scooter travel is free, and parents can even join in – what more do you need!
Why Scoot to School?
- September 06, 2012
- 2 min read