BEST ELECTRIC SCOOTER FOR ADULTSWhat is the best electric scooter for adults? For those first and last mile journeys an electric scooter is a convenient, quick and eco-friendly way to get around. The micro mobility movement is a burgeoning area for growth. Legislators, law makers and consumers around the world are realising the benefits electric scooters for adults can bring to the urban transportation movement. But which is the best electric scooter for an adult? With such a huge range on the market and massive gaps in quality finding a reliable and convenient electric scooter for an adult can be tricky. This electric scooter for adult guide will explain the key points to look for when choosing an electric scooter.
Best electric scooter for adults
- How far are you going?
- Large wheels as you will cover more ground, quicker.
- A motor with high wattage. The higher the wattage the more powerful the motor. You will need the power for travelling longer distances.
- A lightweight scooter. (All electric scooters in the Micro range weigh less than 10kg).
- Ease of folding. If part of your journey is going to be by public transport you will need a scooter that is easy to fold and easy to store (under the seat on the train for example).
- Fast recharging
- Who can maintain / repair your electric scooter?
- Is it worth paying more for technical features / higher spec on an adult electric scooter?