Micro Scooters Ambassador Programme
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Micro Scooters Brand Ambassador.
What do you do as an ambassador?
As an ambassador, you spread the good word about our company by completing simple tasks (or as we like to call them “micro adventures”).
What are the next steps?
After submitting the Application Form and signing up for a microscooters.brandchamp.io account, you will go through an approval process. Once approved, you will be given access to the Ambassador portal where you will find all available activities and rewards. Simply fill in the form and start taking part in micro adventures. You will be rewarded for everything you do, as long as it hits the criteria marked out in the task.
Please note that signing up to the programme will not entitle you to a Micro Scooter, it is a loyalty programme and a way of helping us spread some Micro love.
This programme (loyalty scheme) is open to those who have purchased a Micro scooter. Occasionally, we accept those who do not currently own a Micro scooter, but please note that tasks will be limited if you do not own Micro scooters and helmets.
Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions of this Brand Ambassador Agreement listed below and only submit the Application Form if you agree to be bound by these terms.
Ambassador Program Agreement
By participating in the Micro Scooters Limited (the “Company”) Brand Ambassador Program, you – applicant (the “Brand Ambassador”) are agreeing to all the following Terms and Conditions.
- The Company reserves the right to decline applications if it feels like the potential Brand Ambassador is not a good fit or there are no more places available in the program.
- Brand Ambassador must be located in the UK.
- Brand Ambassador must be in compliance with all the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
- Brand Ambassador is comfortable with sharing photos of the Company’s products and the Company reserves right to repost them on its website, blog and social media accounts.
Brand Ambassador may not:
- Get involved in a similar program by a competing business while still participating in this program.
- Micro Scooters Brand Ambassador Program offers different activities on the choice of Brand Ambassador to complete for earning points, which could be exchanged for rewards.
- All available activities can be viewed in its Ambassadors portal
- Brand Ambassador should carefully read the activities description and requirements before completing the activity.
- The Brand Ambassador will ensure they abide by all legal compliances when tagging microscooters on social media posts specifically if an activity is part of a paid promotion e.g ensuring the hashtag #paidpromotion #ad and #gifted is used when/where necessary.
Some of the activities include a few tasks.
- Brand Ambassador does not automatically earn the points after completing an activity or task.
- Points are earned only if the submitted activity was approved by the Company’s team.
- Once an activity is submitted, the brand ambassador will receive a notification from the company.
- All activities pending review can be viewed in the Ambassadors portal.
- Each and every activity is carefully reviewed by the Company’s team before the approval or rejection.
- Some of the rejected activities can be resubmitted after editing it in order to meet the requirements and recommendation mentioned in the feedback email.
- Resubmitted activity will be available in the activity portal pending review again.
- Once the activity was approved, Brand Ambassador receives a confirmation email.
- Brand ambassadors can always view approved activities in their personal portal.
- If the task requires, Brand Ambassador must be comfortable with sharing photos of the Company’s products or other products on its social media accounts using the special hashtag given in the activity description.
Micro Scooters Brand Ambassador Program gives a chance to all Brand Ambassador to get different rewards.
- Available rewards can be viewed in the Ambassadors portal.
- Brand Ambassador earns points for each completed and approved activity.
- The number of points varies depending on the activity.
- To get approval, all requirements listed in the description field of each activity must be taken into account.
- The reward can be claimed once there are enough points on the account.
- Each and every reward request will be reviewed. Pending rewards can be viewed in the portal
- Once the request is approved, Brand Ambassador receives an email that the selected rewards have been issued. Issued rewards can be viewed in the portal
- The Company may provide additional reward points to top performing Brand Ambassadors based on its own discretion.
- All voucher codes earned by participation in the Micro Scooters Brand Ambassador Program are intended only for the Brand Ambassadors usage and can’t be given and gifted to the third party.
- The Company’s discretion, it may increase, change, or modify reward distributions at any time with no liability or further obligations to Brand Ambassadors.
The Company will retain the rights to use any photos, videos, written word, other imagery or other content the Brand Ambassador tag us in or submits to the BrandChamp Micro Scooters platform even if the Brand Ambassador exits the program.
The Brand Ambassadors will not be treated as the Company’s employee for any reason.
The Company reserves the unconditional right to accept or deny any Brand Ambassador who applies. Submitting this application form does not mean you are entitled to enrol in this program. The Company’s team carefully reviews each and every of the application forms before accepting a new ambassador. Once Brand Ambassador is chosen, the Brand Ambassador will receive a welcome on board email.
The Company uses the services of Brandchamp.io to remit rewards to its ambassadors. In order to distribute the ambassador’s reward, Brand Ambassador must have the applicable information linked to its account in the Ambassador portal. This includes, and is not limited to, email for distribution of digital vouchers and coupons and mailing address for the distribution of physical rewards if there are any. BrandChamp Limited is a third-party service provider, the Company will not have any liability or support obligations for any issues relating to your microscooters.brandchamp.io account.
There is absolutely no cost to be a Micro Scooters Brand Ambassador. There is also no entitlement to or any guarantee of any free Micro scooters product.
This agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Brand Ambassador application and will end when terminated by either party.
The Company may discontinue the Brand Ambassador Program at any time.
Termination may happen at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party a written notice of termination of 30 days.
The Company reserves the right to terminate the Brand Ambassador’s position in the program due to inactivity.
The Brand Ambassador shall not disclose the terms of this Agreement to any third party.
The activities, rewards and other information available in the Ambassador portal is confidential and shall not disclose to any third party.
The Brand Ambassador hereby agrees not to copy, alter, share, use, duplicate, distribute, or adapt any of the Program’s confidential information.
Confidential information includes, but is not limited to, the following types of private information and other proprietary information of a similar nature regarding Micro Scooters Brand Ambassadors Program: software password, software username, list of activities and tasks, description of activities and tasks, list, type and value of rewards, technical data, and other similar information that is proprietary to and confidential information of the Micro-Scooters.co.uk limited.
The Company values Brand Ambassador’s privacy. The Company will never give, lease, sell or otherwise disclose Brand Ambassador’s personal information. Any information Brand Ambassador gives to the Company online over the platform serenataflowers.brandchamp.io will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways to which Brand Ambassador have not consented.
What information do we collect from you and why do we need it
To ensure that you are suitable for being our Brand Ambassador and for communicating effectively with you, it is very important that you provide us with accurate personal information. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may ask for the following personal information:
- Full Name, email address.
- Demographic information such as city, preferences, and interests.
- Links to Brand Ambassador social media accounts, blogs and its numbers of followers and readers.
- Brand Ambassadors marketing communication preferences.
- Brand Ambassadors activities and issued rewards within Micro Scooters Brand Ambassador Program.
Who we share Brand Ambassador information with
In order to manage Brand Ambassador Program and provide the services, the Company may need to provide your information to its trusted third party partners, for example, its software partners BrandChamp Limited to provide the Company with a safe and secure platform for managing Brand Ambassador Program.
Brand Ambassador has the right to request a copy of the information that the Company holds about Brand Ambassador, however, the Company does have certain obligations to keep data records for legal and accounting purposes. Please send us an email at email@example.com outlining your request and we will reply within 14 working days.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Katy@micro-scooters.co.uk
– By submitting this Agreement, Brand Ambassador allows the Company the rights to use the assets including images shared within Micro Scooters Brand Ambassador Program. This allowance is not transferable to a third party.
(Copyright 2021 Micro Scooters.com Limited)