The idea behind the scheme is to
- Provide practical aid to under-privileged children across the UK & Africa that aids their physical and mentaldevelopment
- Give children back their childhood - some children have very little in the way of toys we want to give them something that is theirs and that they can enjoy using every single day.
- Recycle items that might otherwise end up in landfill
Donate a ScooterIt's really easy to get involved in the scheme. Here's how: Doyou have an old, unused or broken Micro Scooter that you would be willing to return to Micro for us to repair and then send on to good causes in the UK & Africa? It's as simple as that really. If you are willing to donate a scooter all you need to do is;
- box and/or wrap the scooter (we can only accept our own Micro scooters)
- print out a free returns label here and stick to your package
- take the scooter down to the post office (there is no cost to you for returning the scooter to us)
- pat yourself on the back for doing a really, truly wonderful thing.