HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR NEXT SCOOTER
Beverley is one of the members of our customer service team. A walking font of all knowledge she knows everything there is to know about scooters and accessories.
Is your little one starting to out grow their Mini Micro scooter?
Do you want to know how to best choose the correct next option up?
This post will explain the differences between a Maxi Micro, Micro Sprite and Micro Trixx scooter and will help you decide which scooter is the best choice for your growing child.
MAXI MICRO SCOOTERS…
- Are suitable for children aged 6-12 years
- Have 3 wheels to aid balance and co-ordination
- Use the lean and steer style of scooting
- Have an adjustable handlebar height allowing the scooter to grow with your child
CHOOSE A MAXI MICRO SCOOTER IF:
- Your child likes the extra stability three wheels provide
- Simply want a bigger version of their much loved, much used Mini Micro scooter
- Enjoy and are used to the lean and steer style of scooting
With 8 colours to choose from and our unique CREATE YOUR OWN option the Maxi Micro scooter starts from £99. View them now >>
THE MICRO SPRITE SCOOTER IS…
- Suitable for children aged 5-12 years
- Fantastic for children hankering after a “cool” two wheeled scooter
- Great for growing children because it has an adjustable handlebar
- Easy to transport. The whole scooter is quick and easy to fold down.
- Similar to a bike in terms of steering. You turn the handlebars in the direction you want to go.
CHOOSE A MICRO SPRITE SCOOTER IF:
- Your child is new to 2 wheeled scooting – the Sprite is the perfect scooter to learn on.
- Would love a robust and colourful two wheeled scooter
- Your child has good balance
- You want a scooter that is easy to transport – the Micro Sprite folds down and also comes complete with kickstand (which means it stands on it’s own rather than having to lean it against a wall).
With 13 colours to choose from the Micro Sprite scooter is the best first two wheeled scooter. It comes with a 6 month warranty and free delivery. View all the colours in the range now >>
AN MX TRIXX SCOOTER…
- Has been specifically designed and crafted for children aged 5-12.
- Is the best first trick/stunt scooter for younger children.
- Is lightweight making it easier for children to manage.
- Has a high technical specification including a superior headset and clamp
CHOOSE AN MX TRIXX SCOOTER IF:
- Your child is jumping off kerbs on their Mini Micro (they should be doing it on an MX Trixx instead).
- Your child enjoys trips to the skatepark or is asking for a cool 2 wheeled stunt scooter
- You want stunt scooter that will withstand all your budding stunt scooter star can throw at it.
With 2 colours to choose from the MX Trixx is available direct from us priced at £124.95. See what other people say about the MX Trixx scooter here >>
For more information including detailed specification, independent customer reviews and accessory options on the Maxi Micro, Micro Sprite and MX Trixx scooters do visit the website by clicking here.
Has this guide to our Maxi Micro, Micro Sprite and MX Trixx scooters helped? Do you now know which scooter you are going to upgrade to? Let us know in the comments below.