Sun's out, scooters out, it's time for an adventure. Before you get going it is essential that (if you don't already own one) then you should consider purchasing a helmet for your child.In fact if you fit one of the next three profiles then without a doubt this blog post will make essential reading:
- You're pretty set on buying your child a scooter and feeling reassured and confident that you've made the right choice on which model to go for.
- Scooter's at the ready but your child's helmet is non existent/ looking a bit worse for wear/ lost. They could do with a safety upgrade.
- Micro scooter helmets have caught your eye, you didn't realise that they sold safety accessories too!
Keep them safeFrom Retro Rocket to Glitter pink there are 21 different designs and colours in the current range, so something to suit every intrepid explorer. See them here>>
The scientific bitHere's all the science you need to understand what makes Micro scooter helmets the best for your child:
- All Micro helmets conform to the EN1078 safety standard
- Injection moulded ABS hard plastic
- They can be used for scooting and cycling
- Rear adjustment wheel to ensure a snug fit
- Lightweight inner shell
- Extra padding for comfort and safety
- 11 vents to keep heads cool
- Adjustable safety straps
- Solid quick release clip fastening
- 2 sizes to choose from (Sizes: Small: 48-52cm. Medium: 53-58cm)