DIFFERENCES BETWEEN A MAXI MICRO CLASSIC AND MAXI MICRO DELUXE SCOOTER
What Are The Differences Between A Maxi Micro Classic And A Maxi Micro Deluxe?
Are you considering a 3 wheeled Maxi Micro scooter for your child? Are you struggling to understand the differences between the Classic Maxi Micro and Deluxe Maxi Micro scooter? This post will clearly explain the differences between a Maxi Micro Classic and Maxi Micro Deluxe scooter to ensure you have all the information you need to choose the right scooter for your child.
Maxi Micro Classic vs Maxi Micro Deluxe
Stem The Maxi Micro has an aluminium stem. The Deluxe Maxi Micro has an anodised aluminium stem which helps to protect the scooter from corrosion. Footplate The Maxi Micro has an un-printed footplate. The Deluxe Maxi Micro has a raised Micro branded grip which not only gives a child extra stability but is also patented ensuring you have a genuine Micro scooter.
Maxi Micro Deluxe LED and Foldable
Maxi Micro Deluxe LED The Maxi Micro Deluxe LED is exactly the same as our other Deluxe models but with the inclusion of LED wheels. These light up wheels use indictive energy to power them which means you’ll never have to replace the batteries just before a scoot!
See the full range of Maxi Micro Deluxe LED here >>
Maxi Micro Deluxe Foldable
This folding version of our iconic Maxi Micro comes with all of the same features as a Maxi Micro Deluxe but with the addition of a folding stem. This one-click folding mechanism makes storage and transportation of the scooter a breeze.
See the full range of Foldable Maxi Micro Deluxe here >>
All Maxi Micro scooters have:
- an adjustable handlebar meaning the scooter will grow with your child
- a strong and robust brake ensuring your child can stop safely
- soft yet durable grips that don’t hurt when gripped
- impeccable, award winning Swiss design and engineering. All Micro scooters are renowned for their build quality and for being long lasting
- 3 non marking, puncture free wheels provide stability
- quality of parts from superior ball bearings to mark free aluminium
- an age range suitability for 5-12 year olds
- replacement parts as standard. Unlike other scooters a Maxi Micro scooter can be repaired easily and quickly
Has this Maxi Micro scooter guide helped?
Need more help? Book an appointment using the link below.
Beverley is one of the members of our customer service team. A walking font of all knowledge she knows everything there is to know about scooters and accessories.